As i always do.Before getting into the actual discussion ,ask yourself a few questions.
👎Do you constantly doubt your own decisions?
👎 You aren’t comfortable alone!
👎Are you always looking at your flaws?
👎Do you feel you aren’t ready!
👎Do you compare yourself to others all the time on social media or in real life?
👎You are your biggest critic?
These are signs or you may say symptoms which clearly say you are not truly happy!
That’s fine Adin i don’t give a f*ck about happiness! But what you don’t know is that in the long run, it will make you depend on others for validation.
So how to be truly happy? I’ll be giving you 5 secret tips
1. REPETITION – Repeat the steps of this process to be happy . Make it a habit, “Not caring about the world” About the odd people in your lives
Every body has them, choose not to lose your peace,
“Be the sun” no matter how many clouds try to block it’s light, it still doesn’t leave to burn bright.
2. LET GO OF THE “POOR ME” MENTALITY
Look, this is the first step tho it’s “2nd” Lol anyway, let go of the “poor me” mentality!
-What does that mean?
I mean, let go of the behaviour of you to look poor like a beggar tho you’re not.Your fucking a ducking hero, build your self-esteem, self-love, don’t go like “I’m having a miserable life,nothing is going accordingly, I’m a loser,I look ugly, assuming shit.
Everybody thinks that their problems are unique, but they are universal incase you didn’t know. Nobody talks about them as they are embarassing and uncomfortable.
3. DON’T ASSIGN YOUR OWN HAPPINESS TO ANYONE ELSE
– So what’s the next step How do i become self dependent. Know that
You are completely responsible for your happiness . Always be in control of that
Yes, pretty much
Dalai lama said
How can you make others happy when you yourself are unhappy 👎?
Start appreciating yourself first.
YOU ARE BRILLIANT, AND INDEPENDENT .
Isn’t it exciting to know what’s next?
Yes, I’m ready to be happy, I’m ready to be f*cking, Unf*ckwithable.
4. DO WHAT GETS YOU EXCITED AND DO IT OFTEN
- Okay, so what are your interests in?
- What are the things you always wished to do?
- Do you wanted to learn a new skill? (it can be as simple as photography, cooking, singing, presenting yourself, communication).
Seek it out, Whatever it is,and do it often . Appreciate the little life as a blessing we got on earth. Since we have got ample amount of time now during the crisis. Everybody is at home. So what’s stopping you from doing what you want?
Whatever, that makes you chill, you know the first step right “Repetition”.Make it your habit, your routine.
– What’s the final step ? Oh the final step is like karma.Don’t be afraid. Chill.
5. WHAT YOU GIVE OFF, YOU GET BACK
Giving is a powerful system
Giving is a powerful system for bringing bliss into your life.👍A compliment to a coworker 👍A handwritten note ofappreciation👍Inviting someone to get ahead of you in lineAllof these seemingly little things will help elevate your happiness while creating tiny ripples that you may not see but when multiplied, help us make this world a far kinder and more beautiful place.
Okay, you’ve got through the five steps successfully Read it more than once, fit in your system, make it a “day one” and not “oneday“.
Thank you for reading
Leave a comment about which tip you will utilize!